eServices

How can we improve eCentral?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. If eservices on the server are stopped and restarted the Practice Data Sync should start with them.

Sometimes esyc gets stopped or the services are stopped, when we restart it with the icon the practice data sync and services management tool do not restart. This causes mobile and appointment manager / appointment status updater to not work. Then we don't find out until days or weeks later when our patients start complaining. Please fix this, these services should all start with the icon. Thank you

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    under review  ·  1 comment  ·  eSync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. View x-rays in patient account on website

It would be helpful to have patient x-rays available to the patient on the Patient Account Access from our website. This would allow the patients access to their x-rays in an emergency without having to call the office and pay for their x-rays as well as when the office might be closed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. MORE/BETTER search options in CORRESPONDENCE REPORTS in eCentral

When we are searching to see what text was sent out to patients the search options are less than ideal. You can search by upload date BUT only Dentrix support has access to when the upload date was. and if you search by appointment date it brings up when they were due NOT when and IF they have an appointment on that date.
    Spoke to support today and I feel like they understand that frustration as we always have to call for them to search it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communications Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communications Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Allow for Autopay option on patient online account access, as well as quicker update times on ledger balance

As the title implies, we'd like to see improvements for how patients can pay online with the website manager features. We'd like options for patients to set up an autopay option to save cards online to set up auto-pay like you can with a banking website. Also the ledger transactions don't show up immediately after they have been marked completed in the ledger, and websync has uploaded.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  eCentral Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. test

test

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  DentalLink  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. In the Correspondance Campaigns, give us the option to send a text AFTER an appointment, linking to our online reviews.

Just allow us to create a Correspondence Campaing that will let us send out a custom text or email to encourage patients to leave us an online review, or link them to our online review site.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. POSTING SURVEYS ON FACEBOOK

I NEED THE POSITIVE REVIEWS TO BE POSTED ON FACEBOOK., NOT IN OBSCURITY IN ECENTRAL DENTRIX!!!

WHATS THE POINT ON HAVING REVIEWS???? WE KNOW WE ARE AN EXCELLENT AMAZING DENTAL OFFICE. I NEED THE PUBLIC TO KNOW THIS VALUABLE PIECE OF INFORMATION!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Skip electronic reminder if lab case not received

Have eCentral reminders check the appointment for an attached lab case. If there is an attached lab case that is NOT flagged as received, then the reminder is skipped. This will avoid confirming an appointment until the lab case is in-house.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Eclaims submit for tooth numbers, i.e. D4342 quad code but requires tooth number

Eclaims submit for tooth numbers, i.e. D4342 quad code but requires tooth number on claim. Currently having to print the claim, write tooth numbers and mail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  eClaims  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. patient eligibility breakdown

We neeed . 1. 3yrs or 5ys for pano or FMX
    2. sealants pemorars or molars only
    3. bwx 6 months or 1 /yr
    4. date last px / bwx / pano / FMX ( for new patients or returning patients_)
    Just a few . We still have to call the insurance for these items and it takes time .

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. view a daily report on ONLY the patients that no contact was able to be made

To shorten time by viewing in Communications Manager only the daily appoints that no message was sent out. To know which daily appointments need manually called.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. to add a status if a message was sent to the patient that uploads to our daily schedule

Add a change of status on the daily schedule view to know if a message was sent--even if they did not confirm. then we can cut down on time spent viewing the expanded file in Communications Manager. To see which patients need a manual call.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Check more frequently on updates!

I don't understand why the eligiblity is checked every few days. I myself try to be a week ahead on this. If I try to used ecentral appointment manager for this, it is not updated. This is infuriating

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Problems w/automatic texts to patients at the current time

Normally one text is automatically sent out to patients. Some are receiving two texts on the same day. The bar along side our patient's name is not turning a dark green as before. We would appreciate a call to get these problems resolved. 231-739-1300

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. It would be nice to have a print option on the survey response-currently when you try to print the response the survey has double print

It would be nice to have a print option on the survey response-currently when you try to print the response the survey has double print shadowed by the page behind the response.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. power pay

Editing current consents to only reflect the changes, instead of having to delete entirely and re-enter.

Dorothy H.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. the decentral.ident.com/survey#listSurveyQuestion patient survey has no ratings just six check boxes but doesn't say what the scale is.

label questions to rate from satisfied to dissatisfied. the check boxes aren't labeled. I don't know if i'm giving a 1 or a 6.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Which office did you visit that had this issue? We need to know the office information so we can investigate the issue.

20. More option with in the Survey campaign set up

allowing users to set the specific number of days they want surveys sent. Right now 30 days is the only option. Example is if we are in active treatment it may take a course of 6 months to finish treatment and we see them every 4 weeks they will get 6 surveys.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Communications Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  • Don't see your idea?

eServices

Feedback and Knowledge Base