eServices

How can we improve eCentral?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Ecentral server disconnect warning.

Ecentral needs an alert when your server loses connection for more than a day. It appears when remote assistance logged in the server for assistance and closing end of year , they shut off or halted the ecentral module and we have not received updates in 12 days. Didn't realize until patient were calling saying they were getting the wrong appointment reminder texts! Other patients showed up at wrong date /time...

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Communications Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add option to send out Text Reminders for patients with Broken Families so both Parents will receive a Notice for the Child’s Appointment

Add option to send out Text Reminders for patients with Broken Families so both Parents will receive a Notice for the Child's Appointment

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communications Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. dentrix mobile

I need to be able to schedule patients, move, delete and change appointments through Dentrix Mobile on the iPhone. Otherwise it is useless to me.... Of course, I can check my schedule and check availabilities much easier than through LogMeIn. I think this kind of functionality is very important and not very technically difficult to achieve.

11 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Personalize Survey Sendouts

There should be an option for what type of "appointment" gets a survey. For instance, a person who we have on the schedule for a Care Call should not get a survey email. But the person who was on the schedule for a cleaning should get one. There should be an option to customize who gets a survey.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  eCentral Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Allow new patients to fill out their paperwork with smart phones/tablets that use browsers other than Adobe Flash Player 9.

Currently we have our new patients go to our website to fill out their new patient paperwork. A large number of patients are unable to fill out their paperwork prior to arriving to our office when using their smart phones or tablets that do not and can not use the Adobe browser. This not only includes IPhones, IPads, but also some Android devices. With the popularity of smart phones and tablets, the convenience of having our patients fill out their new patient paperwork prior to arriving to our office if now lessened. In fact, it often causes our schedule to…

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    researching  ·  0 comments  ·  Kiosk  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. attachments

when sending claims with attachements, if the payor doesn't accept attachments or there was an error with the attachment the claim will still go through - please program so NOTHING goes through until we can fix our error and resend. This is causing problems with the insurance b/c they will now reject for duplicates AND we are still having to pay you for sending that incorrect claim!!!! Thank you. :-)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  eClaims  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. My idea is follow through when online marketing rep says remote schedule viewing via iPhone can be done if I upgrade my service agreement.

Have marketing reps who are HONEST and will honor their word AFTER the signup for "premium" service agreement.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Error Code????

An Error Occurred
    Transaction ID 803229431

Error
    *ERROR* - ErrorCode = 99
    Transaction failed while being sent to payer.
    failed to find ISA in payer response string

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  eCentral Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. postcard branding

For postcards under the communication manager it would be wonderful if there was an option to customize/ brand the postcard with our practice logo on it. We would LOVE to use this feature but we cant since it doesn't have our logo/branding on it! Awesome feature wish we could use it :(

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Newsletters

New ideas for newletters for end of year benefits

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. "Rejected Claims" on the front page needs to include "Zero Payment" claims

Metlife claims come back "Zero Payment" when the patient is out of contract. Unlike all the rest of the companies.

So now, looking at page one and seeing "0 rejected claims" is not accurate.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Online inventory management

Inventory Software Services( https://inventorysoftwareservices.com ) is an online cloud-based management service provider for small retail business. You can start your free account for one month. After that, you have to pay only $69/year. It has enough features and reports for a small retail shop. To manage your business smartly with 100% accuracy you can try it.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. respond to reviews

Add the ability to respond to Patient survey reviews when notified that a review has been left. Just like we can on Google, Yelp, Facebook, etc. I would love to be able to shoot a quick "Thank you" reply directly to the patient without having to send a completely separate email.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Edit postcards In Ecentral correspondence campaigns for Continuing Care Due

In Ecentral correspondence campaigns for Continuing Care Due,
    In Ecentral correspondence campaigns for Continuing Care Due, there needs to be a way to either edit the postcard verbiage or the verbiage should fit the time. As it is now, all the cards from 30 days before to 90 after due say the same thing. They all say "you are due [[insert date]]", which to me, is miss leading. I feel that the cards for patients that are overdue should say "overdue" or "you were due". Just my take.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. MOVE THE "FEEDBACK" TAB IN E-CENTRAL

The "Feedback" tab that on the left hand side of the screen when using e-central covers up information and is very inconvenient when trying to view this information... can it be somewhere else or retractable? I like being able to provide feedback for sure, but it's location has become really annoying :-)

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. esync

The daily auto sync stops when the server is restarted. Sometimes we don't know when this happens and it takes days to texts and appointment updates and confirmations aren't being sent out. I would like for it to be able to restart automatically when server reboots.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  eSync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Acknowledge a patient when they complete their questionnaire submission. Just say "Thanks for your Submission".

Patients keep calling us asking if we got their submission - when it would be so easy if they just saw a post "Thanks for your submission", once they finished. Just a thought.....

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. please add my practice phone number to the post card

I would send a post card to a 124 year old patient that does not own a computer...but the only way she/he will confirm this appointment without me calling her/him is by phone, they do not have a computer (as I mentioned earlier). So the scan bar code and instructions to go to a website are useless for this person, and the postcard does not list the practice phone number. Could you please add the practice phone number?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. 2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)