eServices

How can we improve eCentral?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. attachments

when sending claims with attachements, if the payor doesn't accept attachments or there was an error with the attachment the claim will still go through - please program so NOTHING goes through until we can fix our error and resend. This is causing problems with the insurance b/c they will now reject for duplicates AND we are still having to pay you for sending that incorrect claim!!!! Thank you. :-)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  eClaims  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Transmit secondary insurance information to the primary

This information used to transmit and with the new updates, it does not and from what your representative stated today, there are no plans to fix it. This is a claims processing delay, when the secondary insurance information does not transmit there is a lot more paperwork. If it transmitted, the claim would crossover and pay the same day as the primary. When it does not transmit, the EOB has to be scanned, then attached to the secondary claim, then submitted to insurance, around three weeks later, the secondary claim will pay.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Eclaims submit for tooth numbers, i.e. D4342 quad code but requires tooth number

Eclaims submit for tooth numbers, i.e. D4342 quad code but requires tooth number on claim. Currently having to print the claim, write tooth numbers and mail.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Automate an electronic PreD to become a claim when procedures are completed

When there is a PreD linked to procedures that are being completed, why doesn't it automatically date the PreD and transfer it to the ledger as a claim, (since the PreD number populates into the claim information box). The procedures move over, but the preD that is linked to them has no value at that point. We have to create a NEW claim. Why is this?

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Error reports on eclaims

when i get the eclaims error report, and its a rejection. it doesnt give you the reson for the rejection. can you please change thast as we all are to busy at the office to be calling dentrix. to find out, what is the rejection for.
    thanks

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  eClaims  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. Can we make it so e-claims confirmation numbers are automatically added to each claim?

So, I have been getting a lot of the insurance companies say that they are not receiving my claims. I have to call e-claims all the time to get confirmation numbers. I print out the reports every evening, and I look up confirmation numbers, but sometimes it's so time consuming. I would like to find the confirmation number right on the claim.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. electronic pre-authorization medical submission

Would like to have the ability to submit medical cross coded pre-authorizations electronically the same way dental pre-authorizations are submitted.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  eClaims  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. We need Delta Dental of Alaska to except electronic attachments. Many employers in Alaska are switching to this insurance company.

Please add Delta Dental of Alaska to the list that excepts electronic attachments. Many employers in Alaska are switching to this insurance company.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Attach pre-d #'s automatically to an e-claim.

The pre-determination number that is put in the claims information section should automatically be tied to the claim that is submitted electronically. It doesn't make sense to have to enter it a second time on the remarks section of the claim.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Under Insurance Manager it sometimes works or does NOT work!

Under Insurance Manager if I want to check on an insurance it sometimes will pull up their insurance and it some times will NOT! I hate that it is not dependable when we get super busy!!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. color coding to separate dental and medical (cross coding) ledger entries

We use medical codes through cross coding. It would beneficial if we could spot these procedures on the ledger by color coding them to differentiate them from dental procedures. This would help with sending claims and managing the ledger.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. E-Claims needs more characters in Claim Remarks.

During recent Business of Dentistry conference, I learned that claims submitted through e-central are limited to 125 characters in the remarks field. This restricts narratives, or forces users to attach longer narratives as separate files.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow E-Claims to accept attachements for ins companies that don't accept attachments

Since E-Claims can receive e-claims for insurance companies that do not accept electronic claims (E-claims prints and mails the claim in), I would like to be able to send attachments to the same E-claims Payor ID (06126) and have E-Claims accept the attachments, print the attachments and mail it with the paper claim.

We shouldn't have to print claims and mail them in just because a company doesn't accept attachments.

50 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  eClaims  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Keeping records of sent claim insurance #

Post automatically the processing claim number of each successfully sent claim directly into the ledger of the patient in the batched insurance claim under insurance claim status/insurance claim note.

30 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Warn of insurance companies that do not accept attachments during the validation process

Currently when you batch a claim with an attachment, but that payor does not accept attachments- eclaims does not warn you during the validation report, instead you get this information after the claim has been sent without the x-rays, perio charting etc...

This is way too late! Now the claim is at the insurance company being denied due to not having x-rays. On our end we must print the claim with the x-rays and write on the claim that this is "NOT A DUPLICATE CLAIM" so that our 2nd claim is not denied b/c the insurance company thinks we have…

34 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Add a button for NEA-Fast Attach within Dentrix

Please add a button within Dentrix to be able to access FastAttach and capture FastAttach id #'s into the Docuement Center.

22 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. attachments

We need to be able to print attachments to claims or preestimates. (when you are notified that the insurance company does NOT accept attachments after you have eclaimed, if you want a hard copy for any other reason, you cannot print them up directly from attachments. You must open the chart and image and find them again. It is a hassle to try to pick the same one this way.

17 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  eClaims  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. Claim notes available electronically

Would be great to be able to import the clinical notes for specific dates just like we have the ability to import perio charting. Currently we have to scan the notes in the document center and import them that way which becomes a hasle - i prefer to send the claims by mail instead when i need notes and cannot attach electronically. Please consider - would help us send more electronic claims. Thank you!

20 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. 5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When checking for duplicate claims, check for changed subscriber information

If a claim is submitted within 24 hours of the same claim but has different subscriber or patient information, don't reject the claim as a duplicate. Corrected claims keep getting rejected as duplicates.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  eClaims  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?

eServices

Feedback and Knowledge Base