eServices

How can we improve eCentral?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. 6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communications Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. User friendly Kiosk

Many users here have indicated the glitchy forms process of the Kiosk. It is a key process for patients to fill in required forms and we rely on its proper use. It would be really nice for enhancements to be made to this system. A lot of offices are indicating the same concerns, and I feel its fallen to deaf ears. This is a key factor to the care and record maintenance of dental health. Our frustrations are real. I personally have been managing an office for a very long time and have volunteered to be a beta site as…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Clear Eligibility

It would be great if a patient no longer has insurance that the "E" would no longer show up on that patient on the schedule. This could either be automatic when insurance is removed or account type changed or manually. The other option would be is that the "E" symbol would be replaced with a symbol indicating this is a cash patient.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. app sync

the program does not sync correctly to take in effect the changes that take place with the schedule. ie; if someone cancels in two days, system is still sending text message to confirm app because it never updated.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. bigger font

the font seems smaller than before and it is not easy to read patients' names, and I don't see where I can control the size of font.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Communications Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. TXT

need an icon that pops up and stays when a txt comes in until cleared

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  eSync  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Confirmation text

Please allow the confirmation text to be any where in the custom text reminder ; and not just at the end. (or at least right after the appointment time)
    A lot of pts don't read the entire text message. and as soon as they read their name and appt time, they stop reading.

Here is an example of our appt reminder:

"HI John
    you have an appt on Tue June 15 at 9:30 am.
    please give us 2 business day notice if wish to reschedule your appt, to avoid any cancellation fee. Reply 1 to confirm appt.

Patients don't read…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Dentrix Mobile  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Texts

Be able to see the text message patient is responding to, without going back and forth between texts and texts recieved.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. newsletters

For Newsletters, would love to have the options to select ONLY ACTIVE patients. Also, to be able to select certain criteria, such as, patients with insurance, for end of year benefits reminders and updates when we become participating with an insurance company. Would also like to be able to save those newsletters for usage in the future. Being a large office it is not easy to try and manually select which patients to send to. And I know other communications get noted in the office journal, would be nice if the newsletter is there as well.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Why does Cigna show frequency for xrays but not exam/prophy?

Do they not provide the data? Seems odd

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Eligibility  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. Create a report showing all patients who have opted out of email correspondence

The Communications Manager currently has an option to show patients who have opted out of text messages but, there is no similar option to see what patients have opted out of emails. This is currently an issue for our practice as Henry Schein One is transferring the eCentral services over to Demand Force. When I did the onboarding call with Demand Force, I was greatly dismayed to find out that all of the patients who have previously opted out of email, text, and phone calls are not automatically ported over with those settings. I am having to provide Demand Force…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Fill appointement by sending a text group message

The program needs to be changed to pull appointments from the same list as the unscheduled list and not have any connection to the family file.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Posting payment agreements in "patient ledger" not guarantour

We have the Dentrix e pay. We were using power pay previously. I have found that when posting a payment agreement amount, the system defaults the payment to the guarantor's ledger instead of the patient who the payment should actually go to. for example the children are charged out for orthodontia. The monthly payment needs to go into that child's ledger but it is inconveniently defaulting to the parents ledger. This is EXTREMELY INCONVENIENT AND TIME CONSUMING BECAUSE WE THEN HAVE TO MOVE THE PAYMENT FROM THE PARENT TO THE CHILD SO THE LEDGERS ARE ACCURATE. ESPECIALLY WHEN THERE IS…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Powerpay  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Allow Customers to include their dental reviews in their own sites

Patient Reviews are easy to include within the dental practice's own website by including the review link in an iframe tag. The problem is that eCentral formats the reviews with a right margin at 224px creating a lot of white space and text wrapping for all but a full desktop display.

This is a formatting problem on mobile, tablet or when the reviews do not span the entire page are are forced to wrap the review in a narrow column. Solution are: provide a second copy that is user formatable (keep the css tags, dont include hard coded internal css,…

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  eCentral Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. texting patients directly

i need the development team to create a way to text patients direstly. NOT ONLY WHEN THEY ARE SCHEDULED ALREADY!!!!!

24 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. options for text only

Some patients only want a text. I don't see away to let a wife get a text and the rest of the family get email, or visa versa

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Update family file

I would like a indicator in the Dentrix family file that shows patient accepts or declines TEXT / EMAIL. We often have a mobile and email in the family file but that does NOT mean the patient accepts communication that way. Instead of flipping back to ecentral selections to see if patient accepts either of them a simple indicator in the family file would be a welcomed improvement.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Correspondence Campaigns

More options in sending Correspondence Campaigns. We previously were using a communication manager outside of Dentrix that allowed us to select each day of the week we wanted to send out a Correspondence Campaign for appointment reminders to allow patient's to confirm. However, with Dentrix's Correspondance Campaigns, it only allows us to select how many days in advanced we want to send a campaign. For example, we prefer to do two day reminders for our patient's appointments. Due to our office being closed Friday-Sunday, we send out our reminder for a Monday appoint on the Wednesday beforehand. That way, if…

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Communications Manager  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
← Previous 1 3 4 5 58 59
  • Don't see your idea?

eServices

Feedback and Knowledge Base