Enhancement Requests

Do you have an idea for a new feature in Dentrix?

Welcome to MyVoice, the feedback site where you can enter, vote on, and view the status of requests from customers like you, to improve and enhance the Dentrix software.

We want to hear from you!

You may search for an idea using the field below, or enter your own idea if nobody else has made the same suggestion. To vote on an idea, simply click the “vote” button that is shown beneath the vote tally for each suggestion.

If you submit your own idea, please try to explain why this feature would help your office, so that other users (and our development team) can better understand why the feature is important to you.

If your idea is related to a legal requirement such as a new prescription or claim form (or changes to an existing form), please be sure to provide a link to a website that provides documentation regarding the changes, or attach the documentation to the idea directly (please do not attach any documents, screen shots, or other files that contain patient-specific, HIPAA-protected information).

We’re listening to the voice of our customers, so we can make the Dentrix software even better!

How can we improve Dentrix?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Print Icons in color.

It would be nice to be able to print the icons in color. We train all of our employees to learn the different colors. It would be great if we can start doing that. Thank You.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  Myvoice Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • options to attach cash discounts to providers

i am suggesting that dentrix have an option to attach a cash discount to the provider that provides the service. our dr just sold the practice and we are merging with another practice. My job is so much mnore difficult trying to keep track of which write offs go where, it'd be much easier if the discounts were just automatically attached to the provider that renders the service. For example when I charge out a hyg patient the exam is attached to the dr, but the prophy and bwx are attached to the hygienist. then when I give a 5%…

1 vote
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Delete button for signed notes written in error

New to Dentrix. In transition between softwares and trainings...we don't have more than a week and we are transcribing clinical notes that did not transfer to the software. We have made mistakes of wrong doctor, date and signatures. There must be a button to delete signed notes written in error. At least for a short period of time, transition is not easy and learning takes time and practice.

1 vote
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
        • Please post a date by the enhancement request.

Would be helpful to know on the post the date of the original posting thank you

1 vote
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • Mobile phone access.

Mobile phone lists should include inactive and non patients in addition to patients only. They should also be indicated as to their status.

1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Place for Dentrix to let offices know if something isn't working on the Dentrix side.

It would be nice if Dentrix posted any issues they're having. This way if an office is having problems with their software (Powerpay, etc.), we can check to see if Dentrix is having a problem on their end before we call support. Perhaps it could also have updates like we expect the issue to be fixed at such & such a time.

25 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • sso
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • New Website Templates that are also mobile friendly

The current websites are not mobile friendly and with the recent changes Google implemented the Dentrix websites will not be displayed in the first few pages of search results.

10 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • sso
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • I would like to be able to dictate into dentrix progess notes section with Voice pro or Dragon speak? Is this possible?

I would like to be able to dictate my progress notes directly into Dentrix software

7 votes
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • sso
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    1 comment  ·  Myvoice Website  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base