Enhancement Requests

Do you have an idea for a new feature in Dentrix?

Welcome to MyVoice, the feedback site where you can enter, vote on, and view the status of requests from customers like you, to improve and enhance the Dentrix software.

We want to hear from you!

You may search for an idea using the field below, or enter your own idea if nobody else has made the same suggestion. To vote on an idea, simply click the “vote” button that is shown beneath the vote tally for each suggestion.

If you submit your own idea, please try to explain why this feature would help your office, so that other users (and our development team) can better understand why the feature is important to you.

If your idea is related to a legal requirement such as a new prescription or claim form (or changes to an existing form), please be sure to provide a link to a website that provides documentation regarding the changes, or attach the documentation to the idea directly (please do not attach any documents, screen shots, or other files that contain patient-specific, HIPAA-protected information).

We’re listening to the voice of our customers, so we can make the Dentrix software even better!

How can we improve Dentrix?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. Need a report to reconcile Eeob at the end of the day

I need to be able to differentiate between the Eeobs and the ones that are still electronic payments but I have received in the mail or online.

6 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      You have left! (?) (thinking…)
      0 comments  ·  eE.O.B.  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    • Add an alert pop up when you try to post an electronic claim that has already had a payment applied.

When you are posting an electronic payment and you receive a duplicate EOB it does not alert you that you have already posted to that claim. Can you add an alert to show us "additonal payment", etc?

7 votes
      Vote
      Sign in
      Check!
      (thinking…)
      Reset
      or sign in with
      • sso
      • facebook
      • google
        Password icon
        Signed in as (Sign out)
      • Correctly post batch insurance payment adjustments

When using the post all pending claims function when doing a batch insurance payment entry the system will not post all adjustments correctly. On some patients it will only post the payment, completely skipping the adjustment, even when the include adjustments circle is selected. I was told that this is the way the system was designed to work and they have no plans on fixing the error. This may cause an office to send out patient bills without the insurance adjustment taken into account. This is a major problem in my opinion and should be a top priority to have…

5 votes
        Vote
        Sign in
        Check!
        (thinking…)
        Reset
        or sign in with
        • sso
        • facebook
        • google
          Password icon
          Signed in as (Sign out)
          1 comment  ·  eE.O.B.  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
        • Make bulk eEOB's easier to navigate and utilize

Make it so that when you have a bulk payment eEOB, you can click on an individual patients name and it will bring you to that patients eob, instead of having to scroll through pages of patients looking for one particular payment. Right now if you click the patients name from the list, it brings up a blank screen. Also, make it possible to attach just the specific patient's portion of a bulk eob when attaching it to a secondary claim.

36 votes
          Vote
          Sign in
          Check!
          (thinking…)
          Reset
          or sign in with
          • sso
          • facebook
          • google
            Password icon
            Signed in as (Sign out)
          • 1 vote
            Vote
            Sign in
            Check!
            (thinking…)
            Reset
            or sign in with
            • sso
            • facebook
            • google
              Password icon
              Signed in as (Sign out)
            • Distinguishing titles for E-EOBS

Right now the E-EOB service will post the electronic EOBs to the patient's Document center based on the date we received the EOB. It would be really helpful if it also posted additional distinguishing information such as the date of service, claim amount, payor information, posted date. It is great that the record is there, but if I have to click and scroll through 20 claims for a patient to find what I am looking for it takes WAY too much time! When we manually scanned in our EOBS and put them in the DOC Center we titled them as:…

3 votes
              Vote
              Sign in
              Check!
              (thinking…)
              Reset
              or sign in with
              • sso
              • facebook
              • google
                Password icon
                Signed in as (Sign out)
              • Electronic EOB

I have a serious concern about posting electronic EOB's. Today I posted my first (47 patients, Delta Dental) electronic EOB. What I noticed is that there is a default to write off, PPO adjustments. Dentrix calculates these BUT THEY ARE WRONG, WRONG, WRONG. Called support and did not get an answer I wanted to hear. For example, I billed a patient $20.00 for an x-ray. The insurance billed the insurance co. $44.00. (which is how we are asked to bill). The insurance paid $20.00 and Dentrix wanted to do a PPO adjustment of $24.00. WE NEED A WAY TO OVERIDE…

3 votes
                Vote
                Sign in
                Check!
                (thinking…)
                Reset
                or sign in with
                • sso
                • facebook
                • google
                  Password icon
                  Signed in as (Sign out)
                • electronic EOB

I can't imagine why Dentrix would program so that EVERY time an electronic EOB is automatically sent to the doc center that a NEW "electronic EOB" document type is created. I will have HUNDREDS/THOUSANDS of "electronic EOB" document types listed if this continues. Is there a limit to the # of document types you can have in the doc center? Because if there is, we will soon run out! HELP! Tech support says this is working as designed ?????

1 vote
                  Vote
                  Sign in
                  Check!
                  (thinking…)
                  Reset
                  or sign in with
                  • sso
                  • facebook
                  • google
                    Password icon
                    Signed in as (Sign out)
                    Trevor Terry responded

I’ve reported this to the proper department.

• Have eEOB update procedure fees in the claim window when posted

When posting eEOBs would love to have the amount paid by the insurance update in the claim window as when you manually post insurance pmts. We are a very large office and that window is used a lot to see what an insurance has paid on a specific procedure.

8 votes
                    Vote
                    Sign in
                    Check!
                    (thinking…)
                    Reset
                    or sign in with
                    • sso
                    • facebook
                    • google
                      Password icon
                      Signed in as (Sign out)
                    • Minimize on eeob page

When working with the eeob's I have found myself needing to leaving the eeob page and go to the patient's chart or someplace else in the program. There is no way to mininize the eeob page. Can this be fixed?

It would save a lot of time.

3 votes
                      Vote
                      Sign in
                      Check!
                      (thinking…)
                      Reset
                      or sign in with
                      • sso
                      • facebook
                      • google
                        Password icon
                        Signed in as (Sign out)
                      • Reports Tab on Electronic EOB page

Have a reports button on eEob page so a report can be generated with all that has been posted, showing adjustments and payments to check that all have posted and balance at end of day-Now you have to go to separate page to pull up each EOB and print separate. It's easier to go to insurance web page than that.. too inefficient

36 votes
                        Vote
                        Sign in
                        Check!
                        (thinking…)
                        Reset
                        or sign in with
                        • sso
                        • facebook
                        • google
                          Password icon
                          Signed in as (Sign out)
                          3 comments  ·  eE.O.B.  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
                        • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base