Enhancement Requests

Do you have an idea for a new feature in Dentrix?

Welcome to MyVoice, the feedback site where you can enter, vote on, and view the status of requests from customers like you, to improve and enhance the Dentrix software.

We want to hear from you!

You may search for an idea using the field below, or enter your own idea if nobody else has made the same suggestion. To vote on an idea, simply click the “vote” button that is shown beneath the vote tally for each suggestion.

If you submit your own idea, please try to explain why this feature would help your office, so that other users (and our development team) can better understand why the feature is important to you.

If your idea is related to a legal requirement such as a new prescription or claim form (or changes to an existing form), please be sure to provide a link to a website that provides documentation regarding the changes, or attach the documentation to the idea directly (please do not attach any documents, screen shots, or other files that contain patient-specific, HIPAA-protected information).

We’re listening to the voice of our customers, so we can make the Dentrix software even better!

How can we improve Dentrix?

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. excel

I am new to Dentrix and have been greatly surprised of its inability to export reports to Excel. In today's environment this is a basic feature of most packages, and without it it greatly diminishes Dentrix's usefulness to decision makers. All the data in Dentrix is far less useful if it cannot be properly analyzed in a flexible way, and avoid a lot of data entry into a spreadsheet so information can be sorted and grouped the way we need it. I have seen multiple requests for this kind of ability but so far the responses lead me to think…

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: sso facebook google
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Include batched claims that were never sent in the Insurance claims to process report

Include batched claims that were never sent in the Insurance claims to process report

324 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    21 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Procedure Code Report

A report that can be ran by procedure code for a date range that includes patient name as well as if the procedure was charged out multiple times on same patient. Ex. D2740

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Add to audit trail report, who deletes reports off the batch processor

Please add to audit trail reports, reflect or show user id who is deleting reports off the batch processor

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. A post op report at end of day for specific ada codes, ext, endo, implant, etc

a post op report attached to specific codes for a post op call list. Also be able to suppress fees on treatment plans instead of itemizing fees , patients shop price from this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Run a report for a specific code in the tx plan. Easier to keep track of bigger tx like implants, invisalgn, zoom etc

Be able to create a list of patients who need a specific procedure. For example, I want this for implants. I want to see which patient are tx planned to have an implant placed so I can easily keep track of them and ensure that no one gets missed.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Dentrix is not helpful in reporting demographics analysis of the practice in order for marketing purposes.

It would be helpful if we could get the demographics of our patients according to percentage or number of patients that have specific dental insurance carrier ie:

Aetna 350 subscribers
    Delta Dental ga 250 subscribers

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Insurance Aging report

PLEASE, in the reports section let us filter outstanding claims (aging report) to let us also filter the date...Like if I only wanted to look at outstanding claims from October 1-October 31 (for example).

10 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. If Dentrix is not focusing on practice assistant pre-schedule reports make a replacement

I have been told that Dentrix is no longer focusing on updates for practice assistant. How are we able to run accurate numbers for what is pre-scheduled now. Please create a new report system to show pre-scheduled production numbers as the aging report cannot show this.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Have the ability to schedule print jobs to a network file as opposed to an email address.

There is a security (HIPPA) concern of allowing reports to be sent over email. So, there should be a way to print to a network file location, based on the USER, to ensure confidentiality.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Insurance claim aging report for an associate is not complete.

Need report of outstanding claims for one doctor (associate). Won't pull up claims with patients that have a primary doctor other than the associate in the family file.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When inactivating a provider the production should remain the same for past appointments.

When inactivating a provider the production should remain in tact. I understand the provider is automatically eliminated from the view but that should be from a moving forward stand point just as it is on the ledger. The appointments stay on the book so should the production. This is critical for offices require the appointment book reflect the net production.

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Reporting  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. It would be great to be able to run an A/R report by OP. instead of just provider

We run a daily A/R report to check the production of providers. Since we walk out the exams done in hygiene under the DDS the production for the hyg. is skewed. It would be nice to have a report that we could run by each Op. that way we would know the production for that particular OP.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Zip codes

is there a way to see which of our zip codes is paying the most

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Have A Report for PreAuthorization Claim to Process (like Dental Insurance Claims to Process)

I like the report, Dental Insurance Claims to Process. It's nice to see that in case it was missed. I would like the same thing for Pre-Authorizations. Some are missed being sent in and a report like the Dental Insurance Claims to Process would be great

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Editable Unscheduled treatment plans report

Unscheduled treatment plans report should be editable so we don't waste time in opening multiple pt. charts in adding notes. Dentrix needs to build a report critea where i am able to print a list of patient who have unscheduled treatment or appointments with the notes the front desk has noted...

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Fee schedule report

I would like there to be a way to print the doctors fee's with the ADA codes in order. Not in a random order. Thank you!

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Report to run so we can see certain codes and the amount billed with a specific lab company

A report that can be run so that we know how many items we have sent to a specific lab. Also, you should be able to search with specific codes and also have totals.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Exclude zero balance for Insurance Claim Aging Reports

When running the Insurance Claim Aging Report, excluding zero balances as a filter would be extremely helpful for billing departments

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 16 17
  • Don't see your idea?

Feedback and Knowledge Base