How can we improve Dentrix?

We've recently started using Recall Max and all of the automatic notes that go into the appointments regarding e-mails/texts/confirmations,

We've recently started using Recall Max and all of the automatic notes that go into the individual patient appointments in the Appointment Book regarding e-mails/texts/confirmations, etc. are printing on our Patient Visit Forms. Other than deleting these "nice to know" details/notes from the appointment prior to printing the forms, is there a way to customize this part of the information printed? Perhaps add another customizable check-box in the Patient Visit Form settings to choose whether we want the Appointment Notes to print??

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: sso facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Maria Berardi commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have made several calls to support to help me print a Patient Visit Form that lists the information I need. Even with the least print options chosen, the current form does not have the ability to omit the appointment notes (these are often internal notes that should not be seen by the patient). I would like to see a Patient Form that is less crowded and can be used to list information that is verified at each appointment (ie. address, phone #s, email address, insurance info, etc). Verifying personal information with patients verbally is not always feasible with other patients in the waiting room. Plus, it's a hassle to have to read outloud all those details.

Feedback and Knowledge Base