How can we improve Dentrix?

Medication List in Health History

In the Health History, it is nice that you separated the Medical conditions and allergies, but we need an additional area for Medications.

32 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Mark Hesker shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Michelle commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There is an area for medications at the bottom of the health history questionnaire. When you update this it gives you the option to enter it and date it so it pops up next to the medical alerts. It is on the right side of that under notes. It would be great if that would also transfer to the route slips and be next to the medical alerts.

• Brenda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would give this hundreds of votes if I could. There is not a place to specifically track medications. The new G7 update has the right idea with medical conditions and allergies but I do not know why they wouldn't have a place to list current medications. Also a place to put when discontinued medications (or add a date behind them for discontinued). This is extremely important as our Dr.'s are always checking medications before giving certain anesthetics or performing extractions in the office. Patient notes is not a good place for listing meds as how does this track dates. I mean we currently put them in as of today but eventually that list is going to be long as we update every appointment. If and when they add a medication list, we would only want to have the red cross to show with certain alerts and not that it would show all the time just because they are on meds. We also take Blood pressure and pulse on all patients. Those who have extractions preformed we take it before and after. (This one the Dr. puts in his notes.) We do have patients ask what their previous BP was also when they were here. Sometime we are the only ones tracking if they don't go to a physician regularly.

Feedback and Knowledge Base