How can we improve Dentrix?

Non-scheduled ASAP list

We need a way to keep track of those patients who don't want to make an appointment but want to be called ASAP for an opening on hygiene. Right now, all I have is a pad of paper on which I put names, phone numbers and if they want a specific day or time of day. Just seems like a printable list would make it so much easier to keep up with.

185 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Tammi Bundy shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • rose.cpdbk@gmail.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

The broken appointments also end up on the wait/will call list so it gets very congested.
        For us we have a waiting list for NP that go on the wait/will call list. Having NP, Current PT. and Broke appts all on the same list is no sufficient in tracking.

• Ross Office commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We schedule the patient during the time they request (even though they will be far out) and put them on the asap list that way. I just explained that I have to have them on the schedule before my system recognizes to put them on an ASAP list. Then I note in the appointment when they would like to come back. I figure this way I at least have them on the schedule in case nothing opens up. Hope this helps in the mean time!

• Kara Bean commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Currently you can put these patients on the Wait/Will call. If you have G6.6 you can customize a list by provider therefore giving you a focused list of hygiene patients. Works great.

Feedback and Knowledge Base