How can we improve Dentrix?

Insurance claims batched

be able to run a report to see insurance claims batched but have not been sent. so that you can re create them to send to the insurance company, instead of having to run the insurance aging report.

55 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

8 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dr. Shiveler commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Please provide the ability to run a report that identifies any batched claims in the system that have not been sent to insurance. Thanks!

• Laura commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a batch report just like procedures not attached to insurance report. The batch report should show all the claims that are still in batch but have not been sent to e-claims.

• Patrick Keating commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Also, Office Manager - Reports- Ledger - Insurance Claims to Process. Lists claims that are batched/created/or even eValidated. Pretty helpful if you think a claim is sent but the ledger crashes(ours does)

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Office manager....reports...ledger...Procedures Not Attached to Insurance. I run this daily to make sure no claims are forgotten. You can set your own date parameters but it automatically defaults to 1 week

• amy@sallingtate.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

YES! I found that we had quite a few claims that had been batched but not sent. It took us months to realize this since it did not show up until it was on the aging reports. Money that was "lost" in the system-Thank goodness we have someone that just focuses on insurance and found these. I do wonder how many offices have claims in limbo and money lost that they are unaware of because of the lack of this feature?

Feedback and Knowledge Base