How can we improve Dentrix?

Include batched claims that were never sent in the Insurance claims to process report

Include batched claims that were never sent in the Insurance claims to process report

115 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

6 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Laurene commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would absolutely love this feature. I've run Insurance Claims to Process many times and created of batched claims that were never sent or printed do not show up-this if after a lot of time spent on chat with dentrix trying to get it to pull up properly as well.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There should be a report that shows insurances that were batched and never sent..like the insurance procedures not attached to ins.

• amy@sallingtate.com commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Agreed! We find that we have several every month that get batched and not sent..,this would be a more efficient way then waiting until the claim ages and shows up on an aging report! That is pretty ridiculous that you would have to wait 30-60-90 days to find it.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

how can we preauth scalings 1st and then osse surg. where it shows up in that order 1st

• Lisa commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Office manager....reports...ledger...Procedures Not Attached to Insurance. I run this daily to make sure no claims are forgotten. You can set your own date parameters but it automatically defaults to 1 week. Also under that tab is "Insurance Claims to Process" for claims that were created but not sent

Feedback and Knowledge Base