How can we improve Dentrix?

There are several insurances that do not take e-file. I want to set up those insurances only to print.

08:29:16) You said to Jade A.:
I thought there was a way to have certain claims automatically print when batched. Is that possible with the G6 version?

(08:30:22) Jade A. said to you:
Let me check on that. One moment please.

(08:31:25) Jade A. said to you:
It should be on the Office Manager. If you click on File then Batch Insurance Claims, you will the Option to Print it right away.

(08:32:17) You said to Jade A.:
I don't want to print all of them. There are several insurances that do not take e-file. I want to set up those insurances only to print. I did it in the older versions.

(08:33:28) You said to Jade A.:
There used to be an option in the insurance box under INSURANCE DATA. I don't see it.

(08:35:11) Jade A. said to you:
It seems that is no longer an Option with G6 version. Your idea sounds to be very useful and makes sense! Would you mind sharing this idea with us at http://myvoice.dentrix.com/? This will allow our programmers and management know that you would like this feature in Dentrix!

42 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    Trevor Terry responded  · 

We’ve been unable to find an option like this existing prior to G6, however – this is a good idea, I’ll make sure that it’s properly documented.

Thanks for the request.

2 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I flag a patients acct to remind me to mail their insurance instead of sending it to batch. Hope this helps.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There was an option in the INSURANCE DATA box at the very bottom that would give you the option to click on "PRINT CLAIM ONLY." It was nice because the insurances that did not have e-file would automatically print when batched.

Feedback and Knowledge Base