How can we improve Dentrix?

DXMobile for Blackberry, iPhone, etc.

Make DXMobile to be compatible with Blackberry. Would like DXMobile to work with the iPhone (Windows and Mac). Would like DXMobile to be compatible with Palm OS 5.2. , 5.4, 6.0 and 7.0, basicly the latest version of Palm. [97089 150236 64328]

401 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    My Voice AdministratorMy Voice Administrator shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
    steven anamasteven anama shared a merged idea: Dentrix mobile  ·   · 
    completed  ·  Adam McDanielAdam McDaniel responded  · 

5/19/10 –
    I am happy to announce that Dentrix Mobile is now generally available. Thank you for all your suggestions. To sign-up for Dentrix Mobile go to (http://www.dentrix.com/mobile/). I will mark this complete. If you have new ideas for Dentrix Mobile, please create the idea.

02/04/10 –
    Our Development Team is putting the final touches on this product. We are excited for this to go to Beta. I will have Beta Details in the next couple of weeks for everyone. The product will be available for iPhone/iTouch, Blackberry, and Palm Pre. As this will be our first release, we look forward to your feedback so we can continue to improve our Mobile product.

10/07/10 –
    Great feedback. We are working on this feature. If you would like to participate in Beta, please let me know. We are working on making this available for iPhone, Blackberry Palm Pre, and Windows Mobile.

75 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Margie ZucuskieMargie Zucuskie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi,
        I just signed up with Dentrix mobile . I looked at tomorrow's schedule and noticed that the changes that I made to the schedule today were not reflected on the schedule as it is displayed on my cell. How are changes updated?

• Arthur KwanArthur Kwan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Adam or Ryan -

i am still waiting on someone to get back to me regarding beta testing on the blackberry platform, as I have not recieved any e-mails yet. I may be reached at artkwan@surewest.net Thanks!

• Anthony T Bui DMDAnthony T Bui DMD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

THe iPhone connection is a little slow even with 3g but works fine. Any chance of havin the ability to add and change appointments?

• J. Eric HibbsJ. Eric Hibbs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

After talking with support, I was able to get the appointment book view to look like the desktop version. Awesome! Only complaint about the view is the ops are out of order. It would be nice to have the day note appear on the book. One dissapointment so far is that the mobile module is really only an E-Central website that you log into, not a true i-phone app. Thus it loads slowly and the navigation is not like a true i-phone app.

• dougdoug commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Started using Iphone version. when I check for patients it is limited to patients that have apointments comming up in the next few weeks. I would like to see a complete database of all, activated and inactive patients.

• Anthony T Bui DMDAnthony T Bui DMD commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I notice that you have the iphone beta dxmobile out now. I would love to be a beta tester for that platform. thankx

• LydiaLydia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I have the Palm Pre.
        Patient list downloads Ok, the provider is not listed and the appointment does not show in the patient profile. Do we need to click or unclick settings?
        The appointment section since the provider is not listed I can not see the schedule in my palm Pre

• Jimmy Woodson DdsJimmy Woodson Dds commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

How many days, weeks, months, years out will we be able to see Appt Book appointments. Frankly, I would be satisfied if I could only see 2 weeks of appts, but could see the days the practice is open and closed from a month view 12 months out.

Gotta have Droid compatibility.

Thanks

• Ken KorpanKen Korpan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

HI , I am new to this forum. I am currently a beta tester for this Dentrix Mobile. ( iPhone version) I like what they have done so far. Any ideas on what anyone expects from this technology or software so I can let you know how it is working. What applications or situtations would you use this technology?

• Arthur KwanArthur Kwan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Hi Adam -

i have been using DXmobile for the last 5 years on the Palm Treo 650. I will be switching phones next week and I would like to help with the beta testing process for the Blackberry. Thanks.

Art

• joses1812joses1812 commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to download the beta version of the iphone dxmobile. May I have the link to do so? Sign me on to beta test.

• Ricky DominguezRicky Dominguez commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

You can count me in for a beta test of this, we have 3 hygienist, 2 general Dentist and 1 Pedodontist with iPhones and we are looking for this feature.

• Dr MorganDr Morgan commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would be willing to be a BETA tester. I was chosen to be a BETA G4 tester but could not due to new office build. My palm has died and I need to use my STorm 2 for everything. Thank you. Dr Morgan Scheiber

• J. Eric HibbsJ. Eric Hibbs commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adam, I have been waiting for this a long time. I would like to volunteer to look at what the development team is working on. Please contact me: dr@hibbs.com

• Thomas Teich DDSThomas Teich DDS commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adam: I've got an operation as well that would greatly like to test the beta for Dentrix on iPhone. I recently got iPhones for my staff and we were going to try a remote connection to the office in order to access Dentrix, but if you have this available, it's even better.

• RichRich commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adam. I'd like to test the beta! I actually just called Dentrix to see if they had anything like this available and they said that they're working on something. Low and behold you are. Thank You!!!

Please get back to me if you need beta testers. I'd love to help. I have iphone so feel free to email with info reguarding Dentrix.

rchock@live.com

• David SalibianDavid Salibian commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Adam, if you still have not found three people to test the beta, let me know. I might be able to make some time to look at it.

← Previous 1 3 4

Feedback and Knowledge Base