Allow office to create and customize reports. [293]

820 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
My Voice Administrator shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
Trevor Terry responded  · 

Several members of our 3rd Party Developer program have created their own query tools for use with Dentrix, and they have been made available for purchase for anyone on G5 or higher.

http://dentrixmarketplace.com/dentrixquerytool

http://dentrixmarketplace.com/reportrix

We may still create our own custom reporting module in the future, but we want all of you to be aware of some of the options available through our 3rd party marketplace.

Thanks

117 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Sunny commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Since so much of our specific data is input into Dentrix it would be extremely helpful to be able to request the customization of reports. To include filters.

It would also be beneficial (since this is not available, or in conjunction) to be able to export to excel in efforts of sorting information.

• Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I would like to be able to pull a patient list that would show all our patients but will only pull one patient per address when they are several patients sharing the same address (even though they are their own separate Guarantors).

• Dzana Palavra commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

It would be helpful if there were more filters for reports. For instance I have a report for broken appointments, it would be great if I could filter out the patients that are inactive, and also the patients that have already scheduled another appointment! What's the point of a report, if it's not detailed, or if you can't customize it?

I need the ability to run a report, by provider, of every account that owes him/her money. I need to see names of guarantors, amount owed to each provider if there is an outstanding A/R balance (sort of like the provider credits report, but for outstanding balances owed)

• linda commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

updated dental ins payment table, too much space between columns for readability...other reports same issue make columns closer could even have a line every 5-10 rows also

The only thing that would be very helpful to us is an aging report for our secondary providers. A report for balances over 0 for hygienists, specifically balances for 0-30, 31-60, 61-90 and over 90 days. Exactly like the existing aging report for primary providers. Hygiene falls under it's own umbrella in our office. It's a separate accounting branch and we would like that information. Thank you. Hopeful,

Denise

Thank you.

I would like to be able to run a report to show the PPO% of our practice's patients.

Need to be able to run a report by procedure code, that has the patients name, DOB, chart #, and the date of service for the procedure code(s) of choice.

AR report for each of the past 12 months indicating 0-30, 31-60, 61-90 and over 90 days excluding credit balances and pre-payments

We would like to be able to run a report that tells me how many chair hours have been filled with patients with specific insurance plans. This way we could better track if the insurance is a beneficial one to keep or not, by knowing if the percent if chair hours filled is equal to or less than the percent of collections we get through that insurance and the patients on that plan.

• Gia commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Write code to be able to pull a report for any pre-paid patients for any amount of time.

• Randye Danziger commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Can you create a report that will list only patients with emails in the system for us to run to then have an email campaign?

• Stephanie Core commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Link above is broken. Get a 404 page not found error. Why not just let us export reports in whatever format we want? csv file?

• mindy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

A report so that an office can compare, by insurance carrier, fees billed out, amount insurance paid, and any adjustment posted each month

Create a list of active patients that have been seen in a certain year(s) so that you don't get a list of all of the patients that have been seen since the opening of the practice.

• Jaclyn commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Having the patient chart # on any report run would make it far faster to look up patients.

This could help offices see how many hours they are missing out on. The report could be very useful for hygiene. This report would show how many unscheduled office hours an operatory had in a certain time range.

I would like to run a report to see all cases done in the past year that were work more than $7500

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

Feedback and Knowledge Base