How can we improve Dentrix?

We need to be able to change the phone #s that are displayed on the daysheet to cell #s. no one has a home phone anymore.

The Day Sheet shows patients home # BUT it needs to show their cell#s. No one has a home number and if they do they do not use it!

40 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • sso
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    T.J.T.J. shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • sso
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Dr RiceDr Rice commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

instead of a block move from home to work to cell etc. have a check box for a PREFERRED contact number and have that be displayed on the apt book instead of just all home, cell, etc.

• Gari WeberGari Weber commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I put the cell number in the home number slot also if they do not have a home number.

• KassieKassie commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

There already is a way to do this. When you set up the view provider options you can change the way each appointment displays in the drop down. Mobile number is an option. Appt book>view>set up a function key> set your display options.

• TammyTammy commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

We actually have a lot of older patients in our office that still use a house phone. We get around your dilemma by also putting the cell phone number in the home phone place for those who no longer have a house phone.

Feedback and Knowledge Base